Already registered? Here’s how you get started for the new program year
Log on to the
Call to Health website using the
email address associated with your Call to Health account and your existing password.
New to Call to Health?
- Go to the
Call to Health website and click the
Sign-up link at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your last name, date of birth, and last four digits of your Social Security number and click
- Enter your email address and create a password to use when you log on.
- Enter your phone number and choose whether you want to receive a text message or a call in order to securely access your account. You’ll then be prompted to accept program consents.
- If you need help logging on, send an email to email@example.com.
Please note that covered spouses must register separately to participate in Call to Health.
Navigating the Call to Health experience
Once logged on, your homepage is where you will go to review posts and information, see how many points you’ve earned, and track activities you have chosen to participate in.
Discover new activities or the
Discover tab at the top of the page to find required Call to Health activities and other activities you want to join. Once you join an activity, it will move to your homepage under My Activities.
Download the app
- Open the Apple App Store on your iPhone or Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for Limeade ONE and download the app.
- Open the app and enter the program code:
- Log in with your email address and password.
Note: If you previously downloaded the Limeade app, you will need to delete it before downloading the Limeade ONE app.